TimeTracker has been updated.
- Now supports multiple users
- Multiple projects per user
- Responsive design
The tracker is now very much usable, the only crucial thing missing are comment fields for entries.
Previous post: TimeTracker.
Source can be found on GitHub.
Multiple users and projects
Emails used here are not actual emails, they are just usernames. Firebase didn’t like dots in keys so I replaced them with “@”. Each user now has their own projects, which they can have as many as they like.
Tracker scales well to bigger screens.
Mobile works well too.
Project selection, new project creation and logout are hidden behind a menu button to save space.
- Optional comment field for entries
- Summary page shown on login
- Store timer information so you can close browser window